Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Experiencing Fashion's Night Out in sunny Florida

I really don't understand how all those New Yorkers live in that dreary city. I can't imagine living anywhere that isn't warm year round. It's just so much more pleasant that way, or at least for me. But I was pretty envious of them in regards to Fashion's Night Out until now. There are tons of events that they held here in Florida for it this year and I had a really good time at a few of them that I went to.

I did my research to find out exactly what was going on where and how many events I had time to make it to. While I was looking that up, I ran across some info on direct tv bundles and after I looked through them, I decided to switch our home service over to one of them.

It seemed like everyone that was in attendance had so much fun at Fashion's Night Out Florida. Surely they're going to do it again next year here. It seems like a lot of people bought stuff that normally wouldn't be out shopping on a Thursday night.


Guest post written by Beth Byrne

No comments: